Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

18 September, 2010

Paperific was expensive!!!

Went to Paperific at the Show Grounds, having stayed at Suzy W's overnight which made things so much easier. Thankful for that.

I bought a Gazelle die cutting machine which runs from the computer rather than from cartridges that are a contunuing expense. Mind you, I will need to do a heap of die cuts to make up the cost of the machine. It will be interesting to see how it goes - whether connecting to the computer all the time will take up space and time I don't want to spend.

1 comment:

RosC said...

Leaving a note for myself...

I tried to sell this machine three years down the track as it took up too much time and space for not very good results. I was told that it was too old to sell so I threw the Gazelle away. I put it in the computer recycle bin at the Shire Depot so it was even more expensive than I thought at the time of purchase.