Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

28 October, 2010

A Card That Scored Well

I made this birthday card for my friend Chris, using the Scor-It to make a particular feature with the Ice Gold card stock which is just about my favourite.


The Materials I used were:

Happy Birthday and sketched border stamps, metallic card for matts in deep pink and light green, Ice Gold CS, scored using the Scor-It and a photo I took of a grevillea, doctored with Rock Candy Stickles for a circumspect glitter effect. The happy birthday was coloured with Distress Inks.

I love the scoring which came from an idea of Diana Enns'. Very simple and effective.

1 comment:

Carole Meisenhelter said...

...it is effective. I've recently gotten an MS scoreboard and looking forward to using it like this! Thanks Diana too :)