Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

30 December, 2010

Air brushing Gift Wrap

I experimented with using the negatives left from die-cutting as stencils for air-brushing. These die-cuts were the tree and the fence from the Tim Holtz collection. I used a fairly big sheet of (cheap) dull gold paper from a large roll that I bought a year ago at the Newsagent.

A piece of the paper that I salvaged from the recycle bin after Christmas
I did nothing special to hold them in place except spray my fingers a fair bit, and I changed the Copic pens quite often to create a soft riot of colour. It was great fun, and when presented as a gift, looked quite sensational... though I say so myself. 

No comments: