Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

31 January, 2011

A Blog Face-lift

I decided to make some changes to this blog because the template is playing up and it looks different on different computers. I also wanted to give it a more Summery look.  It's plain but I like the watery background like the sea.  I've been really enjoyed some swimming this week as it loosens up the back muscles and I feel a new woman. I hope you like the new look.

Cheers,
Ros.

1 comment:

Carole Meisenhelter said...

your blue/watery background is in tune with your current "enjoying the ocean vibes" I suspect. I really did love your previous blog presentation though and the green print; it just was a totally neat nature-based theme.