Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

28 January, 2011

Got the Key, Nowhere to Go...

B*****. (You can decide what that stands for) The back pain has meant that I took the "sensible" option and cancelled my Motorcycle Learners Permit Course today. Legally I can't ride anywhere until that is completed. I did start it up and have a little tootle up the drive on the day of delivery though. Crikey, I do hate being sensible.

Look at Moi! (No helmet, gloves, jacket, boots - tch, tch).

I'm really looking forward to the sense of freedom together with concentration and excitement of keeping my wits about me. Now I think of it, that is exactly what I loved about scuba diving.

Of course, my friends are heaving with laughter about this. "Oh great," they say, "You can bring fresh muffins around to the Estuary weeding group on Fridays." Or "Are you coming to choir practice on it?" Ha! I'm just going to take myself on photography expeditions and down to the beach - blowin' in the wind.

Miles of smiles,
Ros.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wonder if I will ever see it parked out the front of Bellbird. he-he. Jenny

Carole Meisenhelter said...

well I'm super impressed; I learn a little more of 'Ros' each time I read your blog-posts. Hope the back-pain eases up real soon so you can hit the throttle...have fun! Look forward to your photographic expeditions near your location too.

Elizabeth said...

Shame about your back Ros, you must be champing at the bit to really get out and about with that little beauty. Like Carole, I'm really looking forward to seeing the photographic results of your trips to the beach. Elizabeth x