Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

13 January, 2011

WOYWW - 12th Jan, 2011

In haste as I'm going to a Singers Festival in country Victoria which will be great fun...even under an umbrella.  Still time to wizz over to Stamping Ground for this week's contribution to What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.

I've been making a birthday card for a nature-lover in my family. The stamp is a lovely one which was in the journal catch-up picture from last week. It's the foot prints through the sand dunes which I coloured with Marvy Markers and the Colorbox stylus.


Birthday card in the making. Stamp positioner and guillotine are favoured tools.

At the bottom left corner are two of my favourite tools, a small old fashioned and very accurate photography guillotine, and a chunky clear stamp positioner which still has the seagull stamp on it. I will post some more details about the card next week.

Thank you to everyone who left kind comments last week. I'm really chuffed that you came along to have look. There are so many of us that I haven't managed to get to everyone. It will no doubt be a movable festival but I will certainly try to reciprocate.

Cheers dears,
Ros.

4 comments:

RosA said...

Nice card Ros! There's a lot happening on your desk!

Carole Meisenhelter said...

Ros your desk looks in an orderly status and productive; I couldn't dare take pics of mine as it is at the moment. My visits in there have been hurried and of course the chaos remains.... Have a great time at the festival!

Marjo said...

Very productive workdesk. Thanks so much for the peek and sharing. Hugs, Marjo #22. Happy WOYWW

Tertia said...

Looks like you are having fun on that desk.
Tertia 88