I took the photo late on Wednesday afternoon, thus the glass of something red that does me good ;-) If you want to see lots of good workbenches go to Julia's Stamping Ground.
This is really another experiment which I enjoyed and the challenge for me is always to follow through with some finished cards. I love adventures but have to be pretty disciplined to finish a batch.
|An exercise in masking and air-brushing|
You might notice starting at the top left, The Slice machine with which I die-cut the mask for the exercise. The stencil is on the left cut from a sheet of acetate which I think was the cover from a course booklet that I threw out. There is a can of repositionable glue (dreadful word) to help the stencil stay in place against the onslaught of the air-brush. On the right hand side is my dear little compressor and the Copic pens I used in a variety of greens and then purple for contrast. It's a masking technique exercise rather than an aesthetic creation.
I want to add that this not really a good activity for indoors as I'm sure I've inhaled an unpleasant amount of Copic ink. I usually do this sort of thing outside on the terrace where I have a big table. Noble things are done in the name of art - or silly! Lol.
P.S. Thank you to those who asked whether I am affected by the floods. No, I'm not happily although I drove through a fair amount of water to get to my Singers Festival but it was passable. I live east of Melbourne in Victoria, and the flood areas are in the Central and North-west of the State.