Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

10 March, 2011

Dragonflies Galore

I went to Spotlight (large haberdashery chain) and found large bag of buttons of many shapes, including butterflies and dragonflies. I made a stamp out of the dragonfly buttons using Magic Foam. I think it will make nice background patterns.

Dragonfly buttons, heated foam stamp, and the result on white card
I also bought a thread cutter (purple & green) and a card distresser (green & purple) in a pack for $1. You can see them beside the heat tool.

1 comment:

Carole Meisenhelter said...

Hi Ros! a good button find and especially the thread cutter and distressser too. I have some memory foam also and haven't worked quite what to do with it yet.....