Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

22 March, 2011

The First Inchy Card

I managed to get a little foursome of inchies together and make a card to send my friends with whom I had dinner and stayed overnight for the Farmers Market. I think it's pretty and I very nearly kept it. ;-)  Just have to make more!


Inchies made with Inkadinkadoo Spring Garden set.

These were very much building blocks. I didn't know what I would do with each one as I worked on it. With some of them, I added ink touches to give shape and contrast. The butterfly was stamped on acetate with green Staz-On then trimmed and stuck with Diamond Glaze. I've used stickles, silver Krylon pen, Marvy Markers, DIs....you name it. Must make some notes.

The matts are metallic card in blue and sea green. The 'thank you' is on white silver card with some 'broken glass' DI around the edges - that's hard to see in the photo.

Happy days,
Ros.

1 comment:

Carole Meisenhelter said...

sweet set and your hosts will enjoy receiving this card Ros'