Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

10 March, 2011

Marbling Tutorials

Thanks to everyone who has visited and taken an interest in my marbling project. It's amazing what one's waking thoughts can spawn.  :-)

So many people have said they'd like to give it a go that I thought I'd put a couple of links here to give a head start. I'm sure there will be more, and some will be better or different so I wouldn't say these are the whole story. Hope it's helpful, and please add to the resources if you find something wonderful.

The first is Princeton On-line which is a teaching resource.
The second is from Spotlight which is a large chain of haberdashery shops in Australia.

Happy marbling and enjoy the puddling.
Ros.

1 comment:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

thanks for that Ros duly noted... now to get it done with all the other things!
Shaz in Oz x