Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

21 April, 2011

WOYWW No 98...nothing for a while

Just a quick note to say that there's not much on my desk, but travel on my mind! I'm heading for the Dargo High Plains where the coundtry is beautiful and cold. Am I mad to be camping in this weather? The temperatures in the high country are around 5 to 10 degrees. The scenery and the fresh walnuts will be fantastic and if it's too, too fresh we'll move along to the coast. Here's the scene...

Trailer and tent set up on a previous trip.
Enjoy the desk hopping and I'll be back in a couple of weeks. To find out more about this desk travel, visit Julia Dunnit and have fun.

Happy days,
Ros.

3 comments:

Carola Bartz said...

Enjoy the camping! I love camping - and your tent looks so much more comfortable than ours. It seems that you can actually stand upright in it? We can't in ours - just crawl in and into the sleeping bag. Have fun!

RosA said...

Hi Ros, Have a lovely time! But it will be cold, I'm sure. Need to think about dragging out some winter woollies soon, even here in Sydney.

Susan Allan said...

You look so very organised, Ros. I may owe you a reply to your last email. Please forgive me if I have delayed.
You are home now, so I won't say have a geood trip. I will leave a comment now on your recent post!

Sue XX