Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

27 May, 2011

Dear Oven

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

You prove the dough
And bake my bread to perfection.
You grill and roast, braise and toast.
The meals you make defy correction.

And dear Oven
How do I hate to clean thee? Let me count the ways...

Erm... ah... mmm...

Aauuugghhhh! Clannad keeps me sane

Three thousand
Seven hundred
And Thirty-Eight
And a half (which is putting on the rubber gloves) ways do I hate to clean thee.

Thank goodness it's done! Now coffee is in order.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very funny Ros, and most of us would agree with you - oven cleaning is the most horrid of horrid jobs around the house. I bet you enjoyed that coffee. Elizabeth x

Eileen said...

I laughed out loud at this .....so true! my followers are back at the moment....thank you for joining me and for your comment .... I have been looking around,Ros, and I love the inches and the technique regarding the copic compressor .... I am after one one Christmas! ( I have had my birthday ...sob!

Eileen x

RosA said...

Eeek! Oven cleaning! Yuk! Just wondering if blogger will let me send a comment today?