Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

05 May, 2011

Just called in to my local paper craft store.

Soooooooo innocently, I just called in...for a little look around, you know. Well I was passing the door and there's always parking, not to mention a little time up my sleeve.

Screw heads are both slotted & Pozidrive

Managed to spend a few $$$ on tapes - Tim Holtz tissue tape, and some of the Japanese Washi tapes that were road-tested in a local Stamping & Card-making magazine recently. Also bought some screw head brads designed by Karen Foster, and a few very small tags for gifts or to embellish cards. The brads will be great for boysy cards.

Enjoyed my little shop,
Ros.

1 comment:

LuLu said...

Howdy,

I love tapes! Hope you can stop by my blog when you have a moment or 2.

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com/2012/08/woyww-08012012-fabulous-finds-from.html