Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

28 February, 2012

Thank You Sandee

Well, what a pleasant surprise. Thank you to Sandee for the Liebster Blog Award. I hope I do the right thing with this, as I'm not very well informed about such things. I've had a scout around for some idea of the "rules" for responding to your lovely compliment. It's been great to meet you around the Wednesday Weekly Workbench wanderings.


Here is my list of ten blogs that I very much like to visit and that have fewer than 200 followers, and I understand that these are the criteria for the Liebster. I must add that there are many more peeps than five whose work I admire, however they many followers. The blogs listed below are owned by people who I find interesting and interested in conversation as well as sharing a little of their art or other pursuits, and wisdom. I have really enjoyed our shared comments. Thank you all.

http://paperisticplus.blogspot.com.au/
http://silvercrafter.blogspot.com.au/
http://craftbyjenny.blogspot.com.au/
http://hettiecraftcz.blogspot.com.au/
http://silverwolfcards-shaz.blogspot.com.au/
Here are two blogs that have more than 200 followers but I love their work
http://chocolatebaroque.blogspot.com.au/
http://pinkleart.blogspot.com.au/

I hope you will put the logo on your blog, even if it's not the first time, and add another five blog addresses for others to visit and follow your blog. BTW I listed ten in error - this exercise is not that onerous and it's my mistake to put ten although I love them all.

It's lovely to be part of a community which has its own moving boundaries within which people get to know each other. Thanks for this ethereal friendship.

Miles of smiles,
Ros.


8 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

So thoughtful of you Ros thanks so much! Shaz in oz.x

Redanne said...

Thank you Ros for joining my blog, much appreciated!

Jenny said...

Awwwww Ros, thank you so much. How lovely to see my blog on your list - I am tickled pink. :)

sandee said...

awwww thank you Ros, it was very cool to see my name like that, lol I plan on visiting all the blogs you have listed and joining of course!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)ps. you didn't have to do 10, I'm sorry I wasn't clear on that point ( I had recieved 2 Liebsters at the same time, so it's really 5 per Liebster ) but who cares, your just twice the fun!

RosA said...

Hi Ros, Thanks for the award, that's really kind of you! The oil pastels are actually WATER SOLUBLE oil pastels. And Sandra originally got the info from Leandra of Paperartsy. Just google or I'll send you the link if you can't find. She has done some great stuff with them. I got mine from Lincraft (would you believe!) and they work really well. You need to heat set them with your heat gun. Only takes seconds. I'm looking forward to making more use of them.
I'm not sure whether that book is evolving or devolving?

Elizabeth said...

Hello Ros, apologies for being so slow in responding to this lovely award ... I've not been too well this last couple of days so finding it difficult to concentrate on blogging. Many thanks for thinking of me for this award, it's very kind of you. I really enjoy our wee cyber chats and enjoy reading your posts, seeing your projects and learning more about where you live and so pleased we met this way :) It could be a while before I pass the award on ... just as soon as I'm feeling 100 percent again. In the meantime, take care and keep well. Elizabeth x

sandra de said...

Hi Ros, thanks for dropping by. Leandra has a post on the oil pastels on her blog paperartsy. I think she posted it around mid January.

MaggieC said...

Hi Ros, Like Elizabeth, I'm so sorry to be so late in replying to your award. Thank you so much for thinking of me, and I will be passing it on to five more friends in the blogging world. Thanks also for your visit and I am sorry it has taken so long to reply to your comment (computer playing up again). Hope you had a good time away and that you have a very good week. xx Maggie