Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

27 October, 2012

Pom-pom Daisies

I finished a card for my friend, Jill's birthday using one of the pom-pom daisy panels that were on the desk for WOYWW 177. I'm pleased with how it worked out and will do a few more. In addition, I'll follow a comment from one of my visitors who suggested making a bundle of gift cards tied with raffia or something similar. Thanks for the suggestion, Maureen.

Pom-pom daisies in greens.
The Happy Birthday is cut with a Memory Box die and then the matt is just trimmed by eye around the die-cut and punched with a 5/16th round punch using a quarter of the circle. Inside, I glued another Memory Box die-cut that goes with the Itty-bitty stamp very nicely.

The pom-pom is die-cut from copper metallic card.
Cheeri-o for now.
Ros.

3 comments:

Buttons said...

Love that masked panel and the pom pom flowers are just perfect. This die is on my list!! Hugs, Buttons x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Love your elegant card with the inking and embossing. Great work ! Shirleyx

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is really stunning, Ros!! I came looking for your desk and got to see the "after," too, so I'm glad I'm late getting around! Thanks for coming by to visit me. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week! Darnell #59