Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

05 December, 2012

WOYWW No. 183 - Getting All Together

Hello dear Followers, Friends and Visitors.

Here we are again sharing views of our desks, starting at The Stamping Ground. As well we share snippets of life in one hemisphere or another - northern, southern, eastern, western - and ideas about our shared creative enthusiasms.

Thanks to all who left comments which I emjoy unreservedly. I hope I returned them; forgive me if not. The days get busier as the year runs out of puff and me too.

Christmas Card Components
I have a photo of my Assembly Box which I use for any big run of cards. I like to give myself a break from one part of the process to stack up another part. When I have stock-piled the components, there's a wild flurry putting it all together. Notice another use for cat food tins. Hope this isn't too boring because it is related to the last WOYWW post which was about the watercoloured panel, and then a post of the finished card.  It is however, what's On My Workdesk this Wednesday.

 Quick Cutz embossing folder, 'circles' and Memory Box die 'rings'.
I've also included these little items I bought earlier this week. I prefer to regard them as bubbles to which I have some attachment - could it be the season for bubbles???

Enjoy the week. See you round the traps, as they say.
Ros.

11 comments:

Shazsilverwolf said...

Love the embossing folder & die- I'd go with bubbles too.Great desk pic with lots to see, love how you have all your images stood up- a toast rack?- that has given me an idea to use, thanks!Have a great week, Hugs,Shaz #54

Redanne said...

Hi Ros, loved your cards from yesterday and loving that Memory Box die today, it is gorgeous and so is that huge embossing folder. I can see you having lots of fun with those two beauties. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #49

MvM-design said...

Nice cards!
Thanks for the peak on your desk :)
Happy Wednesday!
Hugs Marleen #3

Apryl said...

Th is for Sharng I bet the cards are great that you are making :). Have a creative week!

#11 Apryl

EELS said...

G'day Ros, that Memory Box die looks interesting and I also use the little tins, they come in very handy don't they.
Don't know if you've seen my woyww post but there's a pic of the celebrated Bosh glue gun that arrived yesterday from the UK. All that's needed is an adaptor for use here.....I've gotta say it is brilliant!
Elaine #19

Samantha Elliott said...

Loving the bubbles! Now what you going to do with them?
Love those cards and your method of bundling all the components together.
xx

Nikki said...

Those bubbles look so kewl can't wait to see what you create :)
hugs Nikki 24

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You definitely win the award for the Most Novel Use of Cat Tins!! Great idea :)
And I love the bubbles accoutrements too - everyone loves bubbles, regardless of age!
Hugs, LLJ #30 xx

Sunshine Girl said...

Great cards - very colourful and I love that bubble die, not seen that before. Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl no. 21

RosA said...

Hi Ros,
You look so organised with your cards!
I wonder if you could possibly tell me the best way to use those Memory Box dies in the Cuttlebug. I've just bought a few more to add to the one I already have but I don't think I have been making the best "Cuttlebug sandwich" for them.
TIA,
RosA

Neesie said...

Organised as ever Ros! ;D
Who would have thought a cat food tin could be so useful?
Those cards look fabulous and I love that blue or should I say turquoise.

It feels like months since I visited any of the WOYWW gang but I'm going to try and make up for it in future.

By the way, I believe that there's no season for bubbles...they are perfect anytime! :D