Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

23 January, 2013

A 40th Anniversary Card

My good friends had a lovely 40th Anniversary party last weekend. No presents but I had to make a card and my inspiration came when putting some recently purchased dies into my inventory book. Hearts of course!

Anniversary card - 40 years lived well.


The background is creamy lemon hand-made paper with leaves and petals in it. Two edges are torn and two are guilded with my fave Krylon leaf pen. The hearts are from Memory Box and the reversed solid and filigree was done with matt black and metallic gold card. Neat glue job, if I say so myself.

Saw my friend at morning coffee this morning and she said how much she liked it. I'm happy.

Miles of smiles,
Ros.

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Ros, not at all surprised that she like it for it is gorgeous, what a lovely die and a really beautiful card. Hugs, Anne x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

love the positive negative effect of this Ros, Shaz in oz.x