Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

19 March, 2013

Cupcakes Completed

A quick post to show the cupcakes cards that I started last week. For those who follow the Wednesday desk-capade, I hope you like the outcome.


The red theme.
The masking was easy even though it looks a complicated stamp, however it was only necessary to make three little masks to protect the plates and contents. the plain lines are just stamped over with the background.

I was not too sure about the yellow/rust theme but some Twinks and the Krylon gold leaf pen gave it a lift. I really like using Darkroon Door 'string sentiments' especially in the square card format.

The yellow theme.
The cupcakes are a cling stamp from Stampendous and in both cards, are embossed with black Fine Detail powder from Judikins.

Ros.

No comments: