Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

08 March, 2013

Friday Funny

Here's a Funny for Friday which I recalled some time today, maybe yesterday. Wish I could write with the slurred accent.

It's about a wine-o who goes to the doc because he's got a bad toe, probably stubbed it. After the doc sets that right, he says to the bloke, "Y'know Mickey, you have to give away the plonk. It's no good for you. Let me show you something."

"Right-o Doc." says Mickey. "Wotcha got?"

"Well," says the Doc, "Here's a glass of water. If I put a worm in there...see he just swims around."

"Aw, he'sho cute, Doc."

"But look here," replies the Doctor, "Here's a glass of whisky. When I put the worm in this glass, he just shrivels up and dies. Not a pretty sight."

"Nah, Doc, downright narsty! An' it juss goes to show, that if you drink a lotta shcotch, ya won't get worms!"

12 comments:

Annie said...

Hehehe thats brilliant. Thanks for sharing it and linking up.
Hugs,
Annie x

JoZart said...

Heh, heh!! I'm smiling as I go off to tell it to DH!
Jo x

Sue said...

Brilliant!
xx

Angie said...

Forget smiles ...I actually laughed ...thanks for sharing.xx

BumbleVee said...

exactly what my old Dad used to think....and he did live til a ripe old age...87 ....drunk all the time and never sick a day in his life....finally died of emphysema.... because he also smoked... 2 packs for 80 years...

MaggieC said...

That is great and made me laugh out loud. Thank you for that. xx Maggie

tilly said...

hehehe love it
Tilly

Caro said...

Ha Ha! Fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing. Caro (#8)

Neet said...

Tjat is so different to the usual pictures. Still smiling and will be for a while with that one.
Hugs, Neet xx

fairy thoughts said...

yep that made me smile, thanks for sharing and keep'em coming next week
janet

Samantha Elliott said...

Tee Hee! Nice to see another joker in blog land!
xx

Gill Edwards said...

love it!

Gill x