Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

26 July, 2013

Friday Smiles - Last Laugh

Hello Smilers. This week I have found a little cautionary tale that will bring a smirk to your faces. Hope you are well and happy with good weekend plans afoot. I'm having time to do nowt except go to the farmers market on Sunday morning. I might play with Dixie in the garden.

Dixie and Friend in amongst winter flowers - salvias, wall flowers and grevilleas in the background.

I'll go before you read on ;-)  Pop over to Annie for some more Smiles this Friday.
Hugs,
Ros. 

A 65 year old woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?"  God said, "No, you have another 33 years, 2 months and 8 days to live." 

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair color and brighten her teeth! Since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of it.

After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was killed by an ambulance. Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 33 years? Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the ambulance?"

God replied: "Oh My God! I didn't recognize you."

8 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Love your jokes, they certainly make me chuckle

Annie said...

Oh Ros thats brilliant. :-) :-) :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Angela Coles said...

creative photo work

Nan G said...

Thanks for the chuckle! Kitty knows there's something around somewhere, just can't find it. :) Hugs

Angie said...

That would be my luck ... so I'll always stay as i am . xx

sparkle100-havealook.blogspot.com said...

Oh Ros Brilliant as Annie said. She took it out of my mouth or I did from her.

Oh so creative.!

Elizabeth said...

So funny, Ros,that's just brilliant :)) Elizabeth xx

Spyder said...

I'm sure the cat thinks.... I'll keep still, then dive at it when it takes off!

((Lyn))