Creative ideas come "out of the wild" growing like yeast. Enjoy a meander around my creative pursuits - art printing with stamps, sketching, photography, baking, gardening...

02 February, 2014

An Unexpected Gift From A Friend

Greetings and an announcement, Blog Friends.  This is an important post!

A little while ago, Shirley over at Paper Creations decided to send a gift to someone who left a comment to celebrate her 200th Follower.  Well my name came out of the hat, so-to-speak and my prize arrived earlier this week.  A BIG Thank you, Shirley.  Thanks to Canada Post too, as the parcel arrived in eight days.

I'm so thrilled with the contents of the parcel.
And the bookmark was enclosed as promised - let me entice you to follow the link to Shirley's post to see it and other examples of her lovely work.

And her card is beautiful.
Thank you Shirley, for the prize and a prized friendship that has blossomed gently over time and with mutual appreciation and interest.

Hugs and warmest wishes,
Ros.

3 comments:

Zue said...

Didn't you do well?!
I adore those shell stamps. You are going to have such fun!

Sue x

Darnell J Knauss said...

I was so happy when you won, Ros! Shirley is such a sweetheart and an incredible card artist! I'm sure you will do wonderful creations with her inspiration and her blog candy!! Hugs, Darnell

Ballie (Bennarda) said...

Very nice card and lovely coloring.
Hugs, Ballie (Bennarda)